Here at Matchbook we love the Tory Burch blog and were thrilled to learn they’ve launched their first iPad/iPhone app Tory Daily. All their daily content is now at our fingertips and it’s free. Download away, Matchbook girls!
Aubin and Wills striped top / MAC Hey, Sailor lipstick / MAC Hey, Sailor pigment / Forever 21 striped paper bag shorts / Sur La Table bowls / ModCloth head scarves / Max Mara weekend bag / Jonathan Adler bullet vase / John Robshaw pillow / Anne Klein gold and black watch / Kate Spade iPhone cover / Kate Spade espadrilles / See By Chloe bracelets / Tory Burch earrings
A silver accent will complete a perfectly polished summer look and add a traditional touch to any room. No wonder it’s a Matchbook girl favorite!
Orange and navy is popping up everywhere, and we certainly see why! It has a classic, bright look that works through all seasons. Make sure to work a little of it into your summer wardrobe!
The Matchbook girl is always game for fun fun in the sun so it’s no surprise this Tory Burch stationery caught our eye. The engraved striped hammock design is just darling and tissue lined envelopes make for an elegant touch. Snail mail for the win!
Raspberry is a fun way to punch up any look, no matter the season! We especially love it in the winter months – it’s cheery but still rich enough to wear with heavier cold-weather pieces.
We’re big on bags that you can have forever — you know, the type you invest in once and stands the test of time. That’s why we’re eager to add a Tory Burch Robinson Satchel to our collection. We’ve heard rave reviews from our gal pals and judging by the style (love a shoulder strap, so practical…) and gorgeous Italian leather it’s only going to beautify with age. Now we just have to decide between “luggage” and “french red.” That and save our pennies…minor detail ;)
These whimsical Felix Riding Boots by Tory Burch made us smile ear to ear. We just adore their fantastically quirky tromp l’oeil buckles — what a fun take on equestrian chic! Surely the next best thing to a weekend in the English countryside…done and done.
Some warm weather picks to start your summer off on the right foot:
1) A classic to wear throughout the season: Piperlime, Lacoste sunglasses
2) A pop of color: Tory Burch bracelet
3) To carry your essentials in style – we just adore this bag in Caribbean blue: Kate Spade scout bag
4) A splash of sparkle, and one of our favorite seaside friends: Piperlime, Betsey Johnson starfish studs
5) We’d be lost without this travel-friendly SPF – a Matchbook girl must always be smart in the sun: Clinique SPF stick
6) The perfect lightweight linen shorts – they can easily be dressed up or down: Thistle & Clover, WHIT linen shorts
7) The heavy-knit of Madewell’s Le Minor tees are perfect for a breezy ferry ride or if luck should have it, a sail in the bay: Madewell le minor tee
8) A Matchbook girl never strays far from home without a good book – this one has some great scenes at the iconic Coney Island beach: Random House: Vaclav & Lena
9) These bow sandals strike our fancy – whether you’re off on a day trip or a lunch date with friends, they’re sure to put a skip in your step: Missoni sandals
10) Croquet, anyone? Amish Avenue croquet set